Senior Account Director
Reporting into the Agencies MD you will lead an account team working with an impressive B2B technology portfolio. You will work on broad marketing campaigns with specific emphasis upon Digital.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Identifying new opportunities and contacts within Clients as well as seeking opportunities for growth and retention for the Agency,
- Responsibility for ensuring agency proposals are presented and articulated enthusiastically.
- Developing strong relationships with Clients at a senior level and continually monitoring the quality of Client- Agency relationships.
- Responsibility for Key Account Plans and ensuring Senior Management is fully aware of the Client's status, difficulties and opportunities.
- Managing a small team of people and ensuring their development and progression within the company.
Our client is looking for a candidate with either a proven track record within an agency at either SAM or AD level or alternatively client side experience within the Technology sector.
You must have a strong track record of working on B2B campaigns.
Our client is a leading Agency based in central London specialising in the B2B Technology sector
£55,000- £60,000 but commensurate with experience.
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPZD13276445
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.